College of Science Technology Information Center
The College of Science Technology Information Center (TIC) is a Computer Center that offers a wide variety of services to faculty, staff and students. Located in Memorial Science 270, the Center houses a variety of technological equipment including:
- PC computers,
- flatbed and large format (42") scanners,
- black and white and color laser printing,
- large format printing (up to 42" in one direction),
- instructor station with PC computer dock, whiteboard and projection system; and
- ScanTron and ParScore testing equipment and software.
The Center can be reserved by Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Assistants for computer-based classes and workshops as per our User Guidelines. To reserve the Center, please contact Melanie Givan at 622-2395 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also provide a wide variety of design and print services including:
- assistance with the creation and design of poster for professional presentations,
- brochure and flier creation and design, and
- web site creation and design.